28 Jan Link Button
Posted at 06:58h in 0 Comments
Clickon Form Elements Toolbar to add link button to the form. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 3 groups: Basic, Style and Logic. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name is used for your reference.
- Label. This is the label of the button.
- URL. Specify the URL where users redirected to.
- Open link in new tab. If enabled, the link will be opened in new tab.
The general view of button is configured through. It’s applied to all buttons. Here you can adjust view of the button.
- Style. Adjust the button style and position.
- Icons. These icons appear near the button label.
- Colors. Adjust the colors of the button. You can do it for different button states.
- Custom CSS class. This class name will be added to the button.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts and states.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.