28 Jan Hidden Field
Posted at 06:13h in 0 Comments
Clickon Form Elements Toolbar to add hidden field to the form. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 3 groups: Basic, Data and Advanced. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name will be shown in place of the label throughout the plugin, in the notification email and when viewing submitted form entries.
- Default value. The default value is the value that the field has before the user has entered anything.
- Dynamic default value. Allows the default value of the field to be set dynamically via a URL parameter.
- Parameter name. This is the name of the parameter that you will use to set the default value.
- Save to database. If enabled, the submitted element data will be saved to the database and shown when viewing an entry.
- ID. The unique ID of the input field.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.