17 Jan General Settings
Clickbutton on Top Toolbar and select “General” tab. It contains the following general form settings:
- Name. The name is used for your convenience. It helps to identify the form on the site.
- Active. Inactive forms will not appear on the site even if you inserted into pages. It allows to disable the form globally.
- Key fields. This is 2 main fields of the form. Values of these fields are displayed on Log page in relevant columns. It helps to identify submitted form record without opening its full details.
- Date and time parameters. Choose the date/ time formats and language for datetimepicker. It is used for “date” and “time” fields.
- Cross-domain calls. Enable this option if you want to use cross-domain embedding, i.e. plugin installed on domain1, and form is used on domain2. Due to security reasons this feature is automatically disabled if the form has Signature field.
- Sessions. Activate this option if you want to enable sessions for the form. Session allows to keep non-completed form data, so user can continue form filling when come back. You also can set session length. Important! (1) Session doesn’t keep value of “Signature” field and “File Upload” field. (2) Session data is saved as cookies.