26 Jan Checkbox
Clickon Form Elements Toolbar to add a set of checkboxes to the form. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 5 groups: Basic, Style, Data, Logic and Advanced. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name will be shown in place of the label throughout the plugin, in the notification email and when viewing submitted form entries.
- Label. This is the label of the field.
- Options. These are the choices that the user will be able to choose from. You can add as many options as you need manually or/and insert a set of pre-defined options such as countries, states, provinces, etc.
- Description. This description appears below the field.
- Required. If enabled, the user must fill out the field. You also can specify error message here.
The general view of checkboxes is configured through. It’s applied to all input fields. Here you can adjust view of the field.
- Label style. Choose where to display the label relative to the field and its alignment.
- Checkbox style. Choose how to display checkbox fields and their captions.
- Description style. Choose where to display the description relative to the field and its alignment.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts and states.
- Dynamic default value. Allows the default value of the field to be set dynamically via a URL parameter.
- Parameter name. This is the name of the parameter that you will use to set the default value.
- Save to database. If enabled, the submitted element data will be saved to the database and shown when viewing an entry.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.
- ID. The unique ID of the input field.
- Validators. Validators check whether the data entered by the user is valid. If not, then appropriate error bubble is displayed for this field. The following validators are available:
- In Array. Checks that the value is in a list of allowed values.
- Prevent Duplicates. Checks that the same value has not already been submitted.